Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 7











Today we went from Colorado to Utah. It was very beautiful. We drove through many mountains and canyons. It was a neat to see the temperature change from 65 degrees to 98 degrees in Utah. It is now night time and it is very windy and chilly.








We are staying in a cabin near Moab, Utah. It is near Arches National Park. The cabin is very small, but cleanish. Luckily we will only spend a little time here. tomorrow we are going white water rafting all day.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this blog, Zak. It makes me feel I am with you on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like that song we sang in pre-school; "Little Cabin in the Woods, little man by the window stood", except there are two little men. I hope it isn't "1000" degrees today and you have fun white water rafting. We loved talking to you last night.
    Love, G-Ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen mountains like that in my LIFE! AWESOME!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete